- Why Persuasion is Your Most Powerful Lead Generation Tool Dale Carnegie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People” sold nearly 30 million copies since it was originally published in 1936.
- How to do a Content Marketing Plan Let's look at how to do a content marketing strategy, and also why you need one if you're to conquer the world of affiliate marketing.
- How to Make Money on YouTube If you want to know how to make money on YouTube, you should look to affiliate marketing, one of the fastest-growing forms of advertising.
- How to Stay Secure With a VPN from NordVPN The online world is full of risks to your data security. Using a VPN from NordVPN will help prevent anyone invading your privacy: here's how.
- How to do Affiliate Marketing on Social Media Let's look at how to make money on social media with affiliate marketing, with a guide to how to use social channels to your advantage.
- Affiliate Marketing from Trackers to Conversions Affiliate marketing is a type of a performance-based marketing where you, the publisher, have virtually limitless possibilities to earn what you want, when you want, by hosting advertising and earning for every customer you bring to the...
- Make Money from Poker Affiliate Marketing Just beat the odds and prove yourself to the affiliate market. Thanks to our profitable poker deals you'll get off a hot start!
- Hit the Jackpot With Casino Affiliate Marketing Click here for the best affiliate offers along with our brief guide for online casino affiliate programs. I would literally check this out!
- CPA Meets Revenue Share: Introducing Hybrid Deals Hybrid deals combine the durability of revenue share agreements with the simplicity of CPA deals in one superior affiliate program for affiliate marketing advertisers and publishers alike!
- How to Earn Money on Instagram as an Affiliate Marketer Learn how to earn money on Instagram as an affiliate marketing publisher or advertiser in the latest social media marketing trend of 2017!
There is no specific answer to this. It all comes down to whether or not a publisher is willing to work hard and perform imaginative, effective marketing. If so, the rewards can be significant.
Although there is no joining fee on Online Affiliate World, this community is very much a collaboration between publishers, advertisers and Online Affiliate World. In all forms of business and marketing, you get what you give, and you cannot hope to make worthwhile money from being a publisher, unless you make the marketing assistance we offer work for you.
We can offer education, encouragement, information, and what we feel is the best user experience of any affiliate marketing website, but there is "no such thing as a free lunch."
Not necessarily. We suggest that publishers diversify the portfolio of sites they promote as well as industries they promote within. To this note, we are expanding our portfolio of advertisers, from more and more exciting business areas.
Online Affiliate World is a service for website publishers who want to improve their business through the use of affiliate marketing, and for advertisers who want to promote their brand through a huge network of publisher sites. Under the site's previous brand name, Poker Affiliate World, we brought together gaming affiliates from all around the world and shared best practices.
Online Affiliate World will continue to work with publishers and advertisers, exhibiting the same high standards of service, while diversifying the number and kind of advertisers offered, and providing assistance and support to all partner businesses.
Trackers and Referring Codes
Bonus codes can be obtained by contacting customer service at Online Affiliate World, using the link on your dashboard. When requesting a bonus code, please let us know for which tracking link you require the code, and name the desired bonus code and an alternative bonus code (your first preference may not be available), ensuring that both are not more than 10 characters long each.
New publishers can request as many trackers as they like. However, publishers will not be issued with more than two for each advertiser. CPA tracking codes, in the main, are confirmed manually by the Online Affiliate World Team.
As an added security measure, recently-joined publishers will only be able to request revenue share trackers at first. However, new publishers can send a request through to have their account assessed for CPA deals, by using the link on their dashboard to contact customer service.
Online Affiliate World does not accept advertising from our publishers. We do however provide maximum exposure and excellent opportunities for growth through our market-leading affiliate deals.
Yes, in fact we encourage you to submit any news that you believe would be useful or interesting to our community of publishers and advertisers. If we consider the news to be something that would be valuable to our community if reported, we will gladly do so. For any such inquiries, please contact customer support.
First of all you have to be a member in good standing. Any site that is submitted to us for consideration as a "Featured Site" should be one of the best out there, as an example for the rest of the Online Affiliate World community. The purpose of having featured sites is for fellow publishers to see top-quality sites.
Payments and Reporting
Online Affiliate World offers a variety of ways to receive your payment. These include Bank Wire Transfer (minimum $1000), Skrill (minimum $50), PayPal (minimum $50) and Webmoney (minimum $100).
Online Affiliate World automatically takes information from most of our advertisers. To ensure maximum accuracy, our staff manually verifies this information at the start of each new month, ensuring that all information provided by the rooms is accurate. This can sometimes lead to your statistics showing a dip.
Reasons why this may have occurred include fraudulent players, disqualified players and changes in the reporting system. If you have any queries whatsoever about your statistics, please do not hesitate to contact customer support.
Net gaming revenue, in relation to gaming sites you advertise, is the amount of money your business earns from your users using the sites of gaming affiliate advertisers. It is the result of the following formula:
(rake + tournament fees) - (bonuses + charge backs) = Net gaming revenue
Generally, Online Affiliate World completes analysis of all relevant statistics by or on the 25th of the month after the calendar month in question. Once the statistics have been analyzed, statements will be sent out. After withdrawal confirmation, payments are made within five business days. As an example of how this works in practice, September payments are generally prepared by or on 25th October. October payments are generally prepared by or on 15th November.